SRK-shahrukh-khan-best-speech-wittest-one-liner-best-dialogs-good-sense-of-humour-Bollywood-

Shahrukh khan is one such actor who famous both on onscreen and off screen.
His speeches and interviews are most different than any other actor.



(My Facebook page                                           My Youtube channel)
Majorly, he is the MOST wittiest actor in Bollywood. The Punchlines he make in his interview will be a memorable one.

He has a great sense of humour and presence of mind. Also maybe the best speech writer ever hired : 

1. Reporter- "when will you start making different movies?Better movies?"
SRK-"when will you start asking different questions?better questions?"

2. You never win the silver, you only lose the gold

3. I'm like a Rolls Royce which can run without an engine, just on reputation

4. Reporter-"you are so good looking, do you wake up like this?"
SRK-"No, I have to go through a plastic surgery every morning"

5. My biggest achievement is that I can make a lot of people smile just by my presence, even if its a Lux ad

6. Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.

7. Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.

8. I could lie and say my wife cooks for me, but she doesn't. My wife has never learnt cooking but she has great cooks at home.

9. Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always take a trip to the U.S. The immigration guys kick the star out of my stardom.

And my personal favourite : 

10. I don't write cheques anymore because I end up signing them "With Love, Shah Rukh"

(My Facebook page                                           My Youtube channel)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complete-review-of-the-bikes-used-in-dhoom-series-the-super-bikes-used-in-dhoom-trilogy

Taarzan-the wonder car-photos-designs-pictures-wallpapers-Ajay-devgn-Ayesha-takia-farida-jalal

Robot - Enthiran - Robo - starring Rajinikanth - Aishwarya rai bachchan - released in 2010 - trilingual movie of tollywood - kollywood - bollywood - mollywood